The SG50 Curtain Walling System is a structually-glazed solution designed to offer high performance. Our aluminium curtain walls enable specifiers to create impressive facades that not only enhance the aesthetics of a building but also provide the functionality and performance required to meet and exceed current standards.
- Uses same grid of mullions and transoms as the SL50
- Curtain walls with structurally bonded opening elements with ""structural"" (all-glass) aesthetics.
- Can be used in a full structurally glazed solution or combined with an expressed outer cover in either vertical or horizontal planes.
- 21 mm visible gap between panels
- Glass installation is achieved by a stainless steel toggle which is fixed on the structure and guarantees mechanical retains
- Peripherical and finishing profiles
- Available in a range of RAL colours and anodised finishes
|AWW Classification||Class 4 [600Pa]/ 600Pa/ 2400Pa|
|Max glass thickness (mm)||50 mm|
|Tilt & turn||X|
|Parralel Opening Vent||X|